Sunday, June 21, 2015

Review of Lego Inspired Silicone Minifigure Ice Cube Mold and Lego Inspired Silicone Minifigure Candy Mold (2 Pack)

These are very cute. They are a bit smaller than I thought they would be, (they are about half the size of a regular ice tray) but that did not really matter. These are actually the exact size of a lego man which I thought was adorable. My daughter could not wait to have her "ice men" in her drink so we had to use them right away. I thought since it was a two pack why not use one for ice and one for jello, so that is what I did. It worked great for both of these. The ice and jello came right out with no problems at all. I really wanted to see what all I could do with these so I took one to my grandmother's house. She makes homemade fudge and I thought it would be cute if she could use one to make lego men shaped fudge. I was a bit skeptical as to whether or not these would work as the fudge is hot when poured, but it did. After it had cooled, she had no problems popping the little men out of the mold. Both of my children were excited. I am very happy with how well this works and would recommend it. Kids will love this!! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so that you can see these for yourself.

Lego mold link

No comments:

Post a Comment