Sunday, June 14, 2015

Review of Royal Imports 4" Green Wooden Unwired Floral Picks

I have decided to try to make flower arrangements just to see if I could do it. I have tried the ones with wires but to be honest I hate them. I always end up messing them up. Well that is not the case with these since they are unwired. This is 100 picks so they will last me a long time. They are made of wood (of course) but do not break easily. They provide excellent support for flowers that are a bit "droopy". The green color helps them to blend in and not be as noticeable while using them in arrangements. I did notice that the green color does get on your hands a little bit while using them, but that is not a problem for me as I pick my flowers by hand so I already have to wash them. They are splinter- free which I love because I do not have time to stop and pick out splinters while I'm trying to work.I am very happy with how well these work. I was allowed to test these for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so you can get some for yourself.

Floral pick link

No comments:

Post a Comment