Sunday, June 28, 2015

Review of Sentey® In-ear Headphones Amplitude X90 (Black/Red)

These are very loud when your volume is turned up. To me this is not a bad thing. They do fit comfortably in my ears and do not cause them to hurt after wearing them for a long time. The sound quality is amazing and does not come out fuzzy or staticy. The wire is flat which I personally like. It keeps them from becoming tangled and also helps to keep them from breaking. They do have in-line calling which means you can answer a phone call while using these and talk via the in line mic. The person that called can hear you perfectly and the sound is clear. These are great for working out or while on the go. I really like how well they are made and the design. The only bad thing was that when they arrived my box was ripped and missing piece of the box at one end, was open, and the headphones themselves has slid halfway out. I was allowed to test these for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so that you can check these out for yourself.

Headphone link

No comments:

Post a Comment