Friday, June 19, 2015

Review of SHSH Hair brush

My daughter has wild, crazy, curly hair. Brushing her hair has been a nightmare. That is why I am so glad I found this one. The design of the bristles make it easy to brush her hair without pulling it out. The bristles are wavy instead of straight which helps it to go through curly or wavy hair easier than the straight bristles. The brush itself is actually pretty small, but it fits perfectly in your hand. The bristles are also different colors which are bright and really stand out. On the back side of the brush is a little mirror which my daughter loves. She says I can see my hair when you fit it now mama. This is very well made and very durable. I would recommend it as it works perfectly. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included a link so that you can check this cool little brush out for yourself.

Brush link

No comments:

Post a Comment