Friday, June 19, 2015

Review of Mighty Plugs: World's Finest Ear Plugs

I got these for my husband to use at work. His company only buys the squishy, nasty ear plugs that have the rope cord on them. His would break every other day and he would have to get a new pair. These fit his ears perfectly and are comfortable enough for him to wear all day and not cause his ears to hurt. He said sometimes he forgets they are even in his ears. They come in a plastic snap shut case that allows easy storage as well as protection while you are not using them. They case is a tad bit small than a pack of tic tacs so it can easily fit in a pocket, purse, drawer, or anywhere else you can think of and they will not take up any room at all. They are very lightweight, but extremely durable. After almost a month of my husband using them taking them in and out of his ears and they still look excatly like they did when I first gave them to him. They have not ripped or tore anywhere. I like that they have lasted a lot longer than the ones his company provides and they are comfortable for him to use. I was allowed to test these for my thoughts good or bad.  I have included the link so that you can see these for yourselves.

Ear plug link

No comments:

Post a Comment