Sunday, June 28, 2015

Review of Guiffee EL436 2 in 1 Nose Ear Facial Hair Grooming Trimmer Shaver Body Groomer (Blue)

I got this for my husband. He refuses to admit he is getting older, but the hairs don't lie. He has used this to take care of those awful nose hairs and to trim his ear hairs. It worked great for both of them. It does have a rotary head which he said makes it easier to trim the hairs. Both the ears and nose are sensitive areas so you do not want to use something that will cause irritation and this works great for that. It is very sharp and will cut whatever you are trying to trim. It does not snatch or grab the hairs nor does it pull them out. One thing my husband really liked was the fact that it is rechargeable. We can never keep batteries in this house (we have two small kids with lots of toys) and there have been times he could not use his old trimmer when he needed it or would be halfway through trimming and the batteries go dead and we not have any more. The top does tilt and locks so you can use this anywhere you needed and can reach every angle. The heads are also every easy to take out and put back on. It does come with the charger and a little cleaning brush. This works very well and my husband is very happy about it. For those reasons, I would recommend this. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad, but my husband loves it so I have nothing bad to say. I have included the link to this as well as a few photos.

Groomer link



No comments:

Post a Comment