Monday, June 15, 2015

Review of Dough Docker.

I had never heard of these so when I saw it it sparked my Curiosity. I have made homemade pizza before and it was a horrible. The dough did not do like I thought it would and it ruined the whole pizza. When this one came I was thrilled to try it out so I made homemade pizza that night. The first this I noticed about this was that it rolled perfectly through the dough. The spike parts on the roller poke the small holes in the dough which helps it to not have bubbles in the dough which makes the crust lighter and fluffier. I have heard that it works great with pie crust as well, but I am not much of a pie maker. The docker itself is very well made and durable. It is made of a hard plastic but seems like it would not break easily. The roller is connected very well so you dont have to worry about it getting stuck in the dough or coming loose. The only thing I will say is that you need to make sure you do not over roll your dough. I made this mistake and had to redue the crust. I leaves to many holes. My fault completely and nothing to do with the docker. I am happy with the results I have seen and would recommend this. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so you can see this for yourself.

Dough docker link

No comments:

Post a Comment