Sunday, June 7, 2015

Review of Retractable Dog Leash

This comes in handy! I recently adopted a puppy from the local shelter. Where I live we have a dam that people walk and it is you are allowed to walk your dogs on it. Everyone knows that a puppy likes to jump on people when they get excited, which is not okay at places like these. That is why I love this retractable dog leash. I can control how far he can go which means I can keep him from jumping on people while walking him in public. The lock on the leash comes in handy because I can set a certain length for him to go and push the lock button and it will not allow the leash to come out any further. It fits perfectly in my hand and feels very comfortable in my hand. It is a very nice color which is cool and stylish. I am very pleased with this product! It works perfectly and I would recommend it! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment