Monday, June 15, 2015

Review of Hair Oil Moisturizer

The first thing I want to say is that this hair oil smells amazing. It is a light, clean scent. It is a natural moisturizer which is always a good thing. It means no harsh chemicals were used while making this. I wanted to try this because my hair gets flat and dries out really bad. All I do is wash my hair as normal and then dry my hair with a towel until it is just damp. Then I rub this from my roots down to the end of my hair. You can either let it air dry naturally or blow dry it. After using this, my hair is light, fluffy, and bouncy. It is full of life. It says soft and smooth and does not dry out. It also helps to stop my hair from being frizzy and wild. I have also used this in my daughter's hair. Her hair is nothing but wild curls and it is so hard to tame and do anything with even just simply trying to brush it. After using this, I found it was a lot easier to brush and her curls were bouncy and not weighed down. Also the wonderful smell this oil has stays in your hair, so your hair will smell great all day long. I can not begin to tell you how happy I am with this hair oil and how well it works. I would highly recommend this. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so that you can get some for yourself.

Hair oil link

No comments:

Post a Comment