Sunday, June 14, 2015

Review of FSL Xylem headphones

I really like the design of these headphones. I have never seen wooden headphones before! They are very comfortable inside your ears and do not make them hurt after wearing for a while like some of the other ones I have had. They also come with different replacement buds which seem to be different sizes. I personally thought this was a cool idea because if you do not like one why would you want three others just like it? They are very light weight. They stay in your ears even while exercising. This was a huge plus for me. They do have a built in mic with remote for answering phones calls or playing your music. You can answer calls, play/pause songs, and skip songs! Thus worked perfect with my laptop as earphones and my galazy s2 as earphones and for the mic and remote. The sound quality is very good as well. It does not cut in and out at all. It comes with a very nice carry case. I like this because it makes it easier to store and keep safe while I'm not using it. All in all I am very pleased with these and would recommend them. I have included the link if you would like to see these for yourself.

Headphone link

No comments:

Post a Comment