Monday, June 15, 2015

Review of J.I's Mouse Deodorizer (Rodent Repellent).

After moving into a home that had been empty for a while, we had a few unwanted guests. My husband just wanted to set out the kill traps and be done with it. My heart will not allow me to do that though. I am a huge animal lover and just could not kill them even though we had to get rid of them. All I was put one of these under the cabinets in the kitchen and bathroom. The first day I still noticed a few and was a little upset because I did not think it would work and that we would in fact have no other choice but to use the traps. Then on day two I was busy setting up and at the end of the day while we were relaxing I noticed that I had NOT seen a mouse all day. It does have a nice smell which is just and added bonus!! These are also great for RVS, outside storage buildings, shops, and cars. I am thrilled with how well this works and would recommend it to anyone and everyone. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so that you can check these out for yourself.
Mouse deodorizer

No comments:

Post a Comment