Sunday, June 7, 2015

Review of iPad case, iPad keyboard case, New Trent Airbender 1.0 Wireless Bluetooth Clamshell iPad Keyboard Case with 360 Degree Rotation and Multi-Angle Stand

I have been looking for something like this, a case a keyboard together, for my I pad for a while now. I can leave my I pad in the case while charging. I have no problems trying to connect the charger while it is still in the case. It does not fall out of the case as there are things made onto the case to help hold it in. It is very easy to use the bluetooth and it works great. The top part of the case rotates 360 degrees so you can turn it anyway you like. It is very light weight and durable. I am very happy with how well this case works and would recommend it. I was allowed to test this at a discount for my thoughts good or bad. I have no complaints at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment