Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Review of Bed risers set of 4.

I have been trying to keep our children off of our bed. My daughter goes into my room and jumps on my bed which was not a big problem until she snuck in there one day and ended up falling and hitting her head on the floor. That is when I went on the search for bed risers that would make the bed tall enough that she could not climb on it anymore. These are perfect for this. I have a queen size bed that by itself is pretty heavy, then another 227 pounds with my husband and I both on it. When these arrived I was skeptical if these would work or not, but they did! They are made of a plastic material. They are very well made, strong, and durable. The black color matches my bed perfectly, which was a plus for me. I would recommend these as they do work perfectly. I was allowed to test these for my honest thoughts good or bad. I am pleased that my daughter can no longer climb onto my bed and that these are holding up very well. I have included a link so that you can see these for yourself.

Bed riser link

No comments:

Post a Comment