Sunday, June 7, 2015

Review of Grill Brush 18"

I will be the first to admit I can not grill. I have tried and failed horribly. Thankfully I married a man would is a great griller. He has been searching for a grill cleaning brush that actually works for a while, and this one passed the test with flying colors. It does works best if you have a bowl of water to dip the brush in while cleaning and if you clean the grill right after cooking when it is still hot. The way to brush it designed it can get into all the hard to reach places that were never going to get clean with the old brush we had. This is very well made and extremely durable. My husband is not  very careful with his grill brushes and tend to want to put a lot of pressure on them to makes sure that everything comes off. I was worried that he would break the brush, but I am pleased to say it did not even try to bend. I was amazed! The handle fits perfectly into your hand and does not hurt to use it. (That's what my husband told me) Also even though the handle is plastic, it is not cheaply made, rather very string and well made. Both my husband and I are very pleased with how well this works and how great the grill looks after using it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so you can check it out for yourself!

Grill cleaning brush link

No comments:

Post a Comment