Monday, June 1, 2015

Review of Lint Remover By Furzie

We just got a puppy and a few days later found a kitten. This lint remover is perfect for removing pet hair from clothes as well couches and chairs, This also works very well to get lent off of clothing, Every time I wear dress pants it never fails that my pants with in an hour of putting them on, will be covered with lent. This drives me crazy because I want to look nice. It does come already together so all you have to do it simply take it out of the package and start using. Now I will admit I think I may have had a little bit too much fun as I used this on everything I could to see if it would work or not. It is very easy to use as really does completely clean everything I used it on. I like that it is an actual brush head. I really do not like the lint rollers with the sticky tape or the ones that have the velvet like solid piece of material. I have tried both of these and hate them. Another huge selling point for me was the fact that it easily gets up loss human hair. I think I shed worse than my cat and puppy does and my hair gets everywhere. All in all this is a very great product that is very well made and durable. I would recommend this as it works and comes in handy! I was allowed to test this for my thought good or bad. I have included a link if you would like to check this out for yourself.

Lint remover link

No comments:

Post a Comment