Thursday, June 25, 2015

Review of Ultra Bright 2-in-1 LED Work Light Flashlight

I ordered this for my husband to use as he can never keep up with a flashlight. This light has a very nice design and is very well made. It seems durable as my husband has dropped it a few times and it has no damage and still works just a good as it did the first day. It does fit perfectly in my husbands hand. The way it is designed makes it very easy to keep a good grip on it which is great because if you are like us, you drop everything you have in your hands. It is pretty compact which my husband liked because he can slip it into his pocket and it not be bulky. It does have a hook  which makes it very easy to use as you can hang it anywhere from pretty much anything and still be able to see. The hook folds back into the light while you are not using it which keeps it safe from being broken. If you are working on something that has metal, you can use the magnet feature. My husband loved this because he can stick it on the car while working on it and it will stay right where he needs it. It does have two lights. One is one top and works more like a regular flashlight, and the other is on the front which works like a work light. Both of super bright so it makes it easier to see what you are working on, or to see while walking. This is also great for camping and fishing. It takes 3 AAA batteries in order to work. My husband is very pleased with how well this works and I am pleased with the design and how durable it is. I would recommend this. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad, but I have no complaints. I have included the link so that you can check this light out for yourself.

Light link

No comments:

Post a Comment