Sunday, June 28, 2015

Review of Ideashop® Black Multi-Eye Date Time Month Wood Watch

This watch is very beautiful. The numbers are roman numerals which I personally like. This watch is lightweight and very comfortable to wear. The band does not pull your arm hairs and does not pinch your skin. I first thought the band was made of the rubber material but upon taking it out i realized that it is actually more of a rubber/metal mix material. It does run on a battery, which is not a surprise because all watches do. The dial on the side is easily turned, but is made in the watch very well so you do not have to worry about it falling out. It fits around my husbands wrist pretty well. It does come in a gift box with a nice soft pillow underneath it. This might not matter to you, but I thought it was a nice touch of detail. I would recommend this as the watch is beautiful and works very well. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad, but I have nothing bad to say. This watch is worth the money!! I have included the link so that you can see this for yourself.

Watch link




No comments:

Post a Comment