Sunday, June 28, 2015

Review of Valdler Elegant Women Lady Girls Feather Net and Veil Fascinator Hair Clip Hat Hair Accessories Clip

This hat clip is very beautiful. I wanted me for me, but as soon as my daughter saw it, she took it. She is a little diva. It arrived in a zip lock plastic bag, which I kept to store it and protect it. It is very beautiful and reminds me of the old western shows that I use to watch with my grandparents when I was younger. It has two push hair clips attached to the bottom of the hat which secures it and helps it to stay in place. The clips to not get tangled in your hair nor do they pull out your hair. It is made of a net material which is breathable and does not make your head sweat. I personally like this because my head itches when it sweats. It does have feathers on it which I think are very beautiful. This is perfect for playing dress up, going to fancy events, or even to where to a funeral. With how well this is made and how beautiful it is, I would recommend it. I was allowed to test this at a discount for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link for the hat as well as photos.

Hat link




Reference ID code pmbb663c3fb7a7738d173d9625eb7e34e1

No comments:

Post a Comment