Monday, June 1, 2015

Review of Super Bright 11 LED Hat Light

This has so many uses. It is very easy to snap onto your hat. To put it on your hat simply slide the clamps under the bill of your hat and make sure your light is on the top of the hat bill. It uses three AAA batteries. It does have a small on/off switch which is easy to use. The eleven LED lights are very bright and provide the perfect amount of lighting so see whatever you are looking at or for. My husband has used it for looking under the hood of our car and for fishing. Both times it worked perfectly and was bright enough for him to be able to see. One thing that I do like about this LED hat light is that even though it is on your hat and very bright it does not get in your eyes at all. This does come in handy and I as well as my husband are both very pleased with this light. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so that you can check this awesome light out for yourselves!

Hat light

No comments:

Post a Comment