Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Review of Professional Grade, Eco-friendly, Non-stick Silicone Baking mat

This definitely comes in handy while making anything homemade. I like to make homemade biscuits, pies, and cookies all of which stick to anything you try to use with them. When it arrives it is rolled up inside a box. Just so you know when you try to remove it from this box it is rolled so tightly that you will destroy the box. Once opened, It does go back flat so the way it ships does not cause damage. It is made of food grade silicone, which means no harsh chemicals involved in making it. It is very easy to clean, just use warm water and soap or you can use a dishwasher. While preparing my cookies, I noticed that it was extremely easy to roll out the dough as well as to make the cookie shapes and none of the dough stuck. This amazed me as I honestly did not think it would work that well. It does fit perfectly inside my pan which was a huge plus. I was a little worried about using it to cook because I thought it would melt. It did not. My cookies came out beautifully golden brown on the bottoms not black like it did while just using a pan, and the cookies slid right off. I made biscuits the same was and had the same results. With what I have saw and how well this works I would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad, but I have not complaints at all. I have included the link so that you can see this for yourself.

Baking mat link

No comments:

Post a Comment