Thursday, June 25, 2015

Review of 48 Blade Meat Tenderizer

I have never used a tenderizer like this one. I have one of the old time tenderizers that look like a hammer. I did not like using it because it would always make my hand hurt after using it and never really seemed to do anything to the meat. This works wonders as a tenderizer. It is very easy to use as all you really have to do it place on top of the meat and press down as many times as you want to get it as tender as you would like. You will have to remove the blade cover first. The blades cut into it helping it to become tender. It is very easy to clean with warm water and soap or by a dishwasher. I have also read that you can put your marinade on before using this and it will help to push it into your meat. I have not tried this yet, but I am going to as that would come in handy. I have used this on steaks and pork chops and it worked great with both. I could tell a difference in the way the meat tasted as well as how tender it was. This actually amazed me as honestly I did not think it would work that well. I am more than happy with the way to works and how well it does tenderize the meat. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad, but I do not have any complaints. I have included the link if you would like to take a look at it.

Tenderizer link

No comments:

Post a Comment