Sunday, June 14, 2015

Review of Nomex Oven Gloves

One of the big things that I love about these gloves is the fact that they do not stop at your wrist. They actually go a little past it. This is big for me because I feel like I am more protected from the heat off of the pot and pans. These do fit like regular gloves which is awesome because you can handle the hot pan like you would before putting it in. There is not risk of dropping it because the glove had grips made onto it. The outside is made out of heat resistant Nomex & Kevlar but the inside is made of soft cotton. They are not waterproof which means if it has a liquid inside be careful because you can still be scalded. Another thing I really liked about these cool gloves is the fact that they do not make your hands sweat. They are pretty breathable. All in all they are very well made and extremely durable. I would recommend these as they come in handy for not only while cooking in the kitchen but also while grilling. I was allowed to test these at a discount for my honest thoughts good or bad.
I have included the link so you can see these for yourself.

Oven glove link

No comments:

Post a Comment