Monday, June 1, 2015

Review of Titan Elite Quarter High Basketball Socks

I have never owned a pair of socks that were this comfortable. Even though these are made for basketball, They are perfect for people who are on their feet a lot. I have two small children so sitting down and relaxing is a joke. I am always moving, running, and playing with the kids. At the end of the day my feet hurt and are so tired. That is not the case anymore. These socks do not make your feet sweat or hold moisture to them. They are light weight. They do have thick cushions, but these do not really add height or weight to the socks, they help to keep your feet from hurting at the end of the day. I am very happy with the results I have seen from wearing these socks. My feet feel so much better! I would recommend these as they are amazing! I was allowed to test these for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link if you would like to try these for yourself!

Socks link

No comments:

Post a Comment