Thursday, June 11, 2015

Review of Innogie® eLite Series Unique 3200mAh Aluminum Portable Charger

I want to start off by saying how handy this is. It is perfect for camping, emergencies, pretty much anything you can think of. I used this while we went camping. It was my children's first time going camping and I took lots of pictures, which killed my phone battery. Luckily I this with me. It is pretty compact so it can fit in a purse, pocket, or small area of a bag with ease and does not take up a lot of room. The charger does not take a long time to charge, and charges devices plugged into it very quickly. The cord that come with it is pretty small, but that really isn't a problem since you are not connected to an outlet. This Portable Charger can charge my phone or tablet. This was a plus for me since sometimes I do need to use it for other things. It is very well made and very durable. I am more than thrilled at the results I have seen with this Portable charger and would recommend this. I was allowed to test this for my thought good or bad.











Reference ID code pm02c988e1e2c701afc4dae1df08630f87 

No comments:

Post a Comment