Sunday, June 28, 2015

Review of Idmix 3.5mm Stereo Auxiliary Audio Cable

I wanted to use this so that I could plug my phone into my car radio to listen to songs that I had on my phone as well as play pandora. This one works perfectly. It plugs in to my phone with no problems as well as into the radio with no problems. I do like the fact that one side is made at a right angle. I plug the straight side into my radio and the right angled side into my phone. This allowed the plug and cord to run along the top on my phone instead of just sticking out. I have broken many of these cords from trying to pull them out of my phone or the cord bending and breaking. The sound quality is great an not affected by the cord which is another plus. This is very well made and quite durable. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment