Monday, June 15, 2015

Review of ALL NATURAL Mosquito Repellent Bracelets.

I was excited about getting these as we had a big camping trip planned. Our children have never been camping so we decided to take them. They only problem was that using bug sprays make me nervous because my son has sensitive skin and breaks out really bad. That was not a problem with these. They fit perfectly on all of our wrists as well as ours. During our trip, Nobody was bitten thank heavens. Since then I have used them for the kids while they are playing in the yard. These do last for a long time so I plan on only giving them a new bracelet every week or two. Since it is a pack of five they will last a a long time. That was another big thing for me. They did not cause my son to break out at all. I am very pleased with these and do not have any complaints at all. I was given these at a discount for my thoughts and I am very grateful for it. I have included a link so you can check these out for yourself.

Mosquito Repellent Bracelets link

No comments:

Post a Comment