Sunday, June 14, 2015

Review of Graduation Theme Plastic Table-cover - 3 Pack

These are perfect for any graduation party. My niece graduated from pre-school and I got these for her little graduation party. It is a three pack which worked out perfectly. We had a table cloth for the food table, drink table, and the present/thank you bag table. When I first opened these I was pretty amazed at how well made they are. I am use to the thin flimsy cheaply made ones. That is not the case with these, They are a bit thicker and a lot more durable. They fit tables that are 54 Inches x 108 Inches, but can fit smaller tables just more will hang down. The colors are very bright and really pop. They add a very nice color pop to any graduation party. These are perfect for any graduation party that you will be having as they are not made for a certain age group. For the quality of these table clothes I think the price is perfect. I would recommend these as I am quite pleased with how well they are made. I was allowed to test these at a discount for my honest thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so that you can check these out for yourself.

Table cover link

No comments:

Post a Comment