Thursday, June 25, 2015

Review of Easy Press Clippers.

These are made from stainless steel which is always a great thing. It means they will not rust and are sturdy. They do come with a lifetime guarantee so if they do happen to break, you can have them replaced. What I noticed about these is how easy it was to use them. Simply place them around the nail that you are wanting to cut and then push the clippers down. A lot of the ones I have used were quite hard to push but that is not the case with these. They push very easily and would be great for people who have hand injuries or arthritis. They are very sharp and do leave a clean cut. They do not leave sharp edges or painful hang nails. As I stated they are very sharp so I would suggest put them up where little hands can not reach as it could cause an injury. These do work with both finger and toe nails. The design of them is pretty neat. Most nail clippers are just solid metal, but thee have four little diamond shapes cut into the front. This does not affect the way they work, it was just an added detail that I liked. These work very well and I am happy with how easy it is to use them. I was allowed to test these for my thoughts good or bad. I have included a link so that you can check these out for yourself.

Nail clipper link

No comments:

Post a Comment