Friday, June 19, 2015

Review of Sunsella Stainless Steel Vegetable Steamer.

When this comes it is folded and very compact. It took me a few minutes to figure out how to undo it. But after I did get it open I was quite impressed. It does fit most of my pots as I have tried it in my small, medium, and large pots. It is very easy to use and works wonderfully. I love the fact that it is made from stainless steel. I do not have to worry about it ever rusting. The sides do fold in and out which allows it to fit perfectly in any size pot you are trying to use. the pin on the inside can be removed for bigger pots, but I would recommend you leaving it in as it does make it easier to put in and out. I have had one of these in the past and it was horrible, nothing like this one. I am in love with this and would highly recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad, but I have nothing bad to say about it. It works perfectly and is very well made. I have included a link so that you can see this for yourself.

Steamer link

No comments:

Post a Comment