Sunday, June 28, 2015

Review of AGPtEK® 2015 Latest Version Bluetooth 4.0 8GB & 50 Hours Playback Bluetooth 4.0 MP3 Lossless Sound Music Player (Supports up to 64GB), Color Blue

I am actually quite surprised at how well this works! I was able to connect it to my bluetooth shower speaker, bluetooth headphones, and to my car radio via bluetooth all with no problems. The quality of the music was not affect nor did it sound fuzzy or like have static in it. It does have quite a few different features which I found useful. With this you can connect via bluetooth, Watch videos, listen to the radio, read and e-book, use it as an alarm clock, Etc. It does not "die" very easily either. When mine arrived I charged it over night so that it would be fully charged and used it off and on for two days before it needed to be charged again. It is lightweight and pretty compact so it can easily be put into a pocket or purse and not stick out or look bulky. You can use this as a voice recorder as well which I like because I can say my grocery list into it and have it when I go shopping, It is noise canceling so any background noise does not affect the recording. You can also set this so that it goes off by itself after so long. This is a wonder feature because I have a bad habit of falling asleep while listening to music and wake up with my device dead. It does have a built in 8 gig memory which can hold a lot. Right now I have right at 1200 songs on mine and still have lots of room for more. This can also hold up to a 64 gig memory card, which means you will never not have room on it. It does charge rather quickly which is another huge plus for me. For a full charge it takes between 2 and a half to three hours. The buttons can easily be pushed and do not stick. The screen is not very big, but you can read and see everything one it very clearly. I am more than pleased with how well this works and how cool it looks. I would recommend it! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad, but I have nothing bad to say. This works great and I have had no problems at all with it. I have included the link and also a few photos.

MP3 player link



No comments:

Post a Comment