Thursday, June 25, 2015

Review of Barmix Cocktail Shaker - 24 oz Stainless Steel

We have friends over for supper and game night once a week. We do sometimes like to have a drink with our food. This one looks very stylish and fits perfectly for any kind of get together you are having. It is made of stainless steel which I love because it will not rust. It does seem to be durable as I have dropped it and it did not dent or break. This is fairly easy to clean. It does come with a jigger which honestly I had no clue what it was for, but I have done research on it and found out. I personally think that drinks made in a shaker taste better as they are colder and mixed better. This does include a e book which contains reciepes for cocktail. I liked this because I learned how to make a few that I had never heard of before. This would make a great gift. It looks expensive, but is very affordable. I like this and how well it works. The drinks taste great and it is very well made. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad, but i have nothing bad to say. I have included a link so that you can check this out for yourself.

Shaker link

No comments:

Post a Comment