Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Review of Silicone Baby Food Freezer Tray & Recipe Ebook

This works perfectly for making home made baby food. I have always wondered if the baby food you can buy is actually pure or not. Well now I don't have to worry about that. These are so easy to use. Simply put the food your baby likes to eat into a blender, make the texture your baby likes, and then pour it into these. After you are finished pouring, pop it in the freezer and your down. It comes with a clip on top which comes in handy, you don't have to worry about spilling anything in the freezer. These are actually good for a lot more than just baby food though. You can use these to freeze pretty much anything. This freezer tray is very easy to clean and to store. It also comes with a e-book with baby food recipes. I am very happy with this product and would recommend it! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so you can check this out for yourself.

Freezer tray link

No comments:

Post a Comment