Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Review of king's crown

My kids love this. They enjoy dressing up and this was perfect for them. It is a bit to big for my one year old son, but fits my three year old daughter pretty well. It does have padding around the part that rests on your head which I love. This keeps the crown from leaving marks on my children's head as well as makes it more comfortable to wear. It is made out of a red fabric material, which I personally like as it makes it look more like a real king crown. It also appears to have gold flakes on the red part of the crown. The jewels are very well attached as my daughter did try to remove one of them and after twenty minutes of her picking at it, it was still firmly attached. This was a big deal for me as I stated earlier, I do have a one year old son. The gold part is made of plastic which I thought was great for kids. It does seem pretty durable as my kids have thrown it and stepped on it before I could get it back, and it did not break or tear. I think this is a very nice crown and did make my children very happy! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so that you can check out this very cool kings crown.

Crown link




No comments:

Post a Comment