Saturday, July 25, 2015

Review of Goege Self Adhesive Soft Silicone Invisible Push Up Bra

I ordered a C cup as that is my normal size, and my boobs popped out everywhere. It was too small, so order up a size. Now this bra does have a very strong self adhesive back which stay in place. It does come with clear straps that you can use with this, or you can go strapless. You put one cup on the pull the bra upward and apply the other cup in order to achieve the push up effect. One strap goes around the back of you neck and the other around you back. They are a bit tight, but can be adjusted. This does work well, I just wish I could wear it without having my boobs pop out. My suggestion is to fix the sizes or offer bigger sizes and put in you description that they sizes are not true to fit and have a sizing chart. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link.

Bra link

No comments:

Post a Comment