Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Review of OliaDesign® Scottie Dog Shape Silicone bake tray

We have a box of broken crayons from where the kids would color and end up snapping them. I have been saving them for a do it yourself project, but could never figure out which one to do. That was until I got this. I read on the listing that you can use this to make your own crayons, so that 's what I decided to do. All I done was put a few of the broken crayons into the tray, and melted them down. Once they were cooled off, I just pushed on the bottom and they popped right out. We made normal colors and then decided to make a few tie dye ones. My kids little faces lit up when I handed them their "puppy crayons". This tray is made of silicone and is very easy to wash. It can with stand temperatures -76 to 500 Degrees Fahrenheit. I have also made ice cube with this and it worked just was well. Next I want to try to make little cakes with it! This has so many uses and is super cute! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link as well as a photo.

Dog tray link


No comments:

Post a Comment