Friday, July 10, 2015

Review of Secura Automatic Electric Milk Frother and Warmer 250ml FREE cleaning brush

I have never owned one of these, but have always wanted one. When I was offered a chance to review this for my honest thoughts, I jumped on it. This is very well made, very sturdy, and highly durable. The outside is made of stainless steel so it will never rust. The inside is made of non-stick material. It does have a hot or cold option with your froth, which I personally loved! It does a very nice froth as well. This is very easy to use and works very fast. It is pretty self explanatory when it comes to using it. It is very easy to clean. I always wash it right after I am done using it, so I do not know how easy it is to clean if you let it sit for a while. Now you can not put this in water, so you do have to pretty much wipe it down to clean it. All in all, with the price, and how well this works, I would recommend this. I have included a link.

Frother link

No comments:

Post a Comment