Friday, July 10, 2015

Review of PanShot Mini Desktop Tripod Stand with Universal Phone Mount Holder with bluetooth remote

This has got to be one of the coolest thing I have ever been allowed to test for my thoughts. As you can tell it is a little tripod, which holds your phone and allows you to take group photos, or wider photos easier. I have tried this on a few different phones just to see if it would fit them. I can honestly say this will hold a samsung galaxy s3 and s2, and i phone 5c, blu 5.0, and a windows phone with no trouble at all. (I tried it with my phone, my husband's phone, and my friends phones). This does have a little mirror on the back of it which allows you to see what the photo will look like before you take it. I think that this is a very neat added feature. I have not seen one like that before. The tripod itself is very sturdy and durable. It is very well made. You can adjust the legs and they will stay in place no matter what position you put them in. They do however move extremely easy when you are adjusting them. The bottom doe shave a cap on it which will touch the ground when fully open. It also comes with a bluetooth remote, which I love, love, love!! The remote works perfectly. I have had no problems at all when trying to use it. One click and your done! If you do not have this yet, my question to you is why not?? This is amazing and works very well. This is a must have!! I have included a link and some photos.

Tripod link




No comments:

Post a Comment