Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Review of Fisher-Price Emergency Rescue Set

Although this does not make noise (and I knew this when I bought it) It is a very nice little play set. My son loves it. He walks around all day talking on his "phone" and loves to wear his badge. Sometimes he will start to dance and when I ask him what he is doing he says music and points to the radio. (He is only a year and a half). All of the pieces to this set are very well made and after everything they have been through with my son, I can say they are extremely durable. There are no small pieces that easily come off which is always a plus when a small child is playing with it. All in all I would say that this is a great toy set for any child to have. It would make a great christmas present or birthday gift!  ****I purchased this, this is not a review Item******

No comments:

Post a Comment