Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Review of MIRA Stainless Steel Beer Growler (Black).

I have never heard of anything like this before. This is pretty big look almost like and old moonshine jug, just not so wide. It is made of stainless steel with a black powder coating. It does a little weight, but is not heavy. It is big enough to hold about six beers, or cans on soda. This really does keep the drink cold, with out having to lug around a cooler. It does have a very tight seal when closed so you do not have to worry it leaking or spilling. One thing that was one of my favorite parts, it that the top screws off to become a cup! This is also great for using when it gets cold, as it will keep your hot drinks hot as well. It is very easy to carry, and is perfect for going to the lake/beach, parks, pretty much anywhere. This is something that I would highly recommend!!! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have provided the link.

Growler link

No comments:

Post a Comment