Friday, July 10, 2015

Review of Wood Clothespins with Spring 200 Pack

So anyone that hangs up their clothes to dry knows how irritating it is to be in the middle of trying to hang an item, and the clothes pin breaking, or running out of clothes pins. Well neither of these will be a problem with this pack. First off there are two hundred of them, so you will never run out. Secondly these seem to be made very well. They do not more around while opening them, and I have had no problems with them breaking while I was trying to use them. The are made of a pretty thick wood and a metal spring. The finish on these is nice, and does not have jagged edges which can cause splinters. They can hold up to ten pounds which make them perfect for jackets or pants. I have used these for both hanging clothes as well as closing chip bags. These are very nice and work very well. I was allowed to test these for my thoughts good or bad. I have provided a link so that you can see these for yourself.

Clothes Pin link

No comments:

Post a Comment