Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Review of Vivree Kitchen Tongs Set - Salad & Grill Stainless Steel Serving Tongs with Silicone Tips - 9"&12" (Red)

I really like the design of these. The tongs are made from stainless steel and the tips and grip are made from silicone. The silicone does make it easier to grip the tongs and the silicone tips help to have a better grip on the food you are trying to pick up. They are heat resistant which I like because I can not tell you how many time I have gotten burned and dropped the food I was picking up simply because the tongs got hot. They are very well made as well as durable. I also love the fact that at the bottom of these, there is a little thing that you can pull out that locks the tongs closed. This comes in handy. You can pick up a hot piece of meat, and then simply pull the little handle thing out and lock the tongs around it. Since these are silicone, they will not cause damage to non-stick pans. They do come in two different sizes which makes it great for anything you are trying to use these for. I really like these and would recommend them as they are very well made and do come in handy. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so that you can check these out for yourself.

Tong set link

No comments:

Post a Comment