Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Review of Skull Head Vodka Whiskey Shot Glass Bottle Drinking Home Bar Decanter (350ML)

Just like their shot glasses, the skull bottle has a lot of detail in it.The teeth, nose holes, and eye sockets are all made perfectly. This comes with screw type cork and has a rubber material on the end and a glass ball on the other. This can be washed with warm water and soap. We actually pour some rum in it while we had friends over, and sat it on the table. They asked us were we got it from and really loved it. I think the design is pretty awesome as well.The glass is pretty thick and sturdy and the finish is smooth with not jagged edges. It arrived very well protected with styrofoam completely around it. I think this is a very nice piece and I would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link as well as a photo.

Skull head bottle


No comments:

Post a Comment