Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Review of Skull Shot Glasses Set of 4

I love the design of this shot glass. The whole entire glass is the shape of a skull. This does have a lot of detail put into the skull, which I personally thought was a nice touch. It does hold as much as a regular shot glass. It is made of actual glass, so you do need to be careful with it. It is very easy to hold the glass so you do not need to worry about dropping it. The finish is smooth with no jagged edges that can cut you. These are perfect for just taking shots or doing Jägermeister bombs with. This is a very nice shot glass that I would recommend. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so that you can get some for yourself.

Skull shot glass link


No comments:

Post a Comment