Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Review of Batman 11.5" Black Dual Blade Knife

I want to start off by saying that this knife is beautiful (or handsome). The knife looks like something batman would carry (if he carried weapons). The logo is perfect and looks just like the actual logo. When the knife is open, it fits perfectly in your hands so you can have a good grip without worrying about if slipping out. It is a dual blade so of course it does have a knife that comes out both ends. The shape of the blades amazed me. I love how they are not just plain and straight, they have curves and also are half black and have stainless steel. Both of the blade do lock into place when open and can be closed very easily. This knife is very sturdy and extremely well made. It does have a pocket clip on the black so that you can carry it in you pocket, but I hook mine on the handle of my purse. I'm not sure I could defend myself with this without cutting myself in the process, but I think that if I pulled it out it might shock the person enough for me to get away. (I am 5'4, female, and 117 pounds I am not scary ha ha). All in all this is nice for a collector of knives or of batman, and is worth the money. I would recommend this. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link as well as a few photos.

Batman knife link




No comments:

Post a Comment