Friday, July 17, 2015

Review of waffle cushion

I had a bad epidural when I was pregnant with my first baby. After having my second child (no medicine) the pain got worse. Sometimes it hurts just to try to sit down. That is why when I was offered a chance to review this for my thoughts, I figured I would give it a try. This cushion comes in a zip lock bag, which I kept to use for storage, and a pump to inflate it. It is very durable and strong. I have flopped down on it and it did not burst or rip. It is very sturdy and does no slip and slide while in use. It is extremely comfortable to sit on or to put behind your back. It provides great support. It is very well put together, as i have had no problems with it coming apart. It does not feel like plastic, more like a tarp material. It is has a soft feel to it. The corners are not sharp, so no need to worry about them stabbing into you while using. All in all this is very nice and comfortable. I would recommend it if you are having back pain. I have included the link as well.

Cushion link

No comments:

Post a Comment