Saturday, July 25, 2015

Review of Toilet and Cabinet Lock

I got this because my one and a half year old has began getting into everything. These do work anyway you put them, horizontal, vertical, or diagonal and still have the same strong hold. I uses one on the toilet and one on my cabinet, both of which this worked perfectly. To install clean and dry the area you are putting them, then stick them on. That simple. Once you take them off the do not leave any sticky residue nor do they cause damage to the area you had them. I have had no problems with them falling apart or with my son being able to open the thing that I had locked. These come in handy and work great. I would recommend these! I was allowed to test these for my thoughts. I have included the link.

Lock link

No comments:

Post a Comment