Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Review of Pack of 2 40" Black Garment Bag Covers And 1 Shoe Bag

I have been searching for garment bags to store my wedding dress and my husband's tux before they are ruined. This set is perfect for that. It is a two pack, which allows me to store both items, and since a shoe bag is included, I can store my heels that I wore in our wedding as well. The bags are very well made and extremely durable. They are light weight even with clothing in them. You can use these while traveling to keep your clothing nice and straight not wrinkled. Air ports do allow these kind of bags as well. I think these are perfect for anything you are trying to preserve or for traveling. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well.

Garment and shoe bag link

No comments:

Post a Comment