Friday, July 10, 2015

Review of Kuuk Potato Fry Slicer.

Okay so I have tried many times (more than I will admit) to make my own homemade french fries. Every time they came out looking like the creature from the black lagoon. None of them would actually look like a fry. That why when I was offered a chance to review this for my thoughts, I jumped on it. It comes with two different size blades, Which are very easy to put on the slicer, and can be removed easily by using the finger pull, little ring looking thing on the side of the blade. The blade that is not in use can be put under the slicer so it does not get lost. This makes it easier to store as well. It does have suction cups on it which allows you to stick it to a flat clean surface. You can use large or small potatoes in this which I love, because everyone knows when you buy a bag of potatoes you get many sizes. It also has a nice plastic handle which is very well attached and easy to use. It does not hurt your hand to use it. It is very easy to clean with warm water and soap, and is dishwasher safe. This is something I would expect to see in a restaurant, but its in my kitchen! I love everything about this. I would recommend it!!! A link has been provided.

Fry slicer link

No comments:

Post a Comment