Friday, July 10, 2015

Review of Young Girls Jewelry: Earrings for Kids, Triple Heart 14K Gold Plated - Leverback Earrings

These are absolutely beautiful. They are small, so I would not recommend these for small baby girls, but they are perfect for girls aged 3 to 16. They little hearts are very cute and the rhinestones shine in the light. The back which is a pull down back, opens and closes very easily and is very well made. I do not think that you would have to worry about them falling off or coming loose. I have also gave a little pull the the hearts and chains they hang from to see how sturdy they were. They did not break or come off. These did not turn my little girls ears green when I gave her a bath nor did they make her ears red and irratated. These are super cute and something all little girls should have. I did get these at a discount for my thoughts. I have provided the link.
Earring link

No comments:

Post a Comment