Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Review of Flower Girl Bridesmaid Bridal Tiara Comb

For how beautiful this tiara comb is, the price is amazing! It is made of a thin metal with rhinestones set in it. The comb part is also made of metal, and is very well attach to the tiara part. This is small, which makes it perfect for your little girls hair. I have had no problems with the comb getting in her hair at all. I have found that this does work the best if her hair is put up. It does work with her hair down, but it tend to slide out after wearing it for a while. The rhinestones really shine in the light making them almost appear to sparkle. This would be perfect for a birthday, wedding, or special event, or if your daughter is like mine, when she dresses up like a princess. All in all this is beautiful, priced perfectly, and very well made. A must have for little girls. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link and a photo

Tiara comb link


No comments:

Post a Comment